• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L26500 End of Life!

Jo Hill

I got a phone call today from Grimco! Hewlett Packer has announced the end of life for the HP L26500 Latex printer series! Parts, inks, printheads, cleaning kits and support will be discontinued. This notice will take effect in August!

Grimco is offering some pretty sweet rebates for a new machine!

Jo Hill

I have a question for the public, I know off brand inks will still be available, but what about cleaning kits ? We are going to get a new machine yes but we would like to keep our old machine going a little while longer. Should I just purchase a lot of cleaning kits in bulk or are there any off brand options ?

C

ColoPrinthead

I have 12 ink carts and 5 heads I was planning on sending into to STS that I can send to you if get me a mailing label.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I got a phone call today from Grimco! Hewlett Packer has announced the end of life for the HP L26500 Latex printer series! Parts, inks, printheads, cleaning kits and support will be discontinued. This notice will take effect in August!

Grimco is offering some pretty sweet rebates for a new machine!

My rebates are even better than theirs if you are interested in upgrading. I am your guy!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Anyone in the north east that is looking to upgrade their first gen latex give us a call for a quote. HP has rebates right now to help with the cost.