• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp l26500

Ditchmiester

Its finally on the way. Now it won't be here until the end of the month so that we can get everything in order for where its going. But i'm very excited to be finally getting a brand new wide format printer.

Ditchmiester

Is there anything I should specifically be asking the installer to show me. I'm sure he will go over a lot of stuff just want to know if from any of your experiences there is something you wish you knew right off the bat?

Bill Modzel

I'm plugging mine in Tuesday once the installer gets here. Got it from Advantage.
Anyone looking for an HP9000s for a parts machine?

Ditchmiester

Man in jealous. We are going to have ours installed the week after thanksgiving. We still have to run the two 220v to the office it's going in. I can't wait to start printing in it. This is our first brand new and not just new to us wide format printer. From the samples we ran the quality looks really good. How does the ink handle interior use without laminating?

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
What constitutes interior use to you/your customers? people putting their grubby hands all over it all the time or just hanging on a wall?

Robert Gruner

Definately no solvents. Also steer clear of products containing high volume of ammonia.
You have to bear down with alcohol. If you have to clean constantly then laminate; otherwise, wipe clean with water or perhaps mild solution soap and water.

Good printing.

sowinski_t

Is there anything I should specifically be asking the installer to show me. I'm sure he will go over a lot of stuff just want to know if from any of your experiences there is something you wish you knew right off the bat?

Just pay close attention to the carriage rail lubrication procedure, and make sure you're 100% clear on what to lube and where. That's pretty much the only real maintenance you do on it, other than keeping it clean.