• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L370 Service Plot Question

kula007

Hello.

I`m going to buy used HP L370.
Can someone help me, becouse I can`t understand one thing.

Does the sum of fields Usage per Cartridge Slot schould be equal to the field in component usage - Ink consumed total (cc)

i`v read 3 or 4 service plots and each one is different in that case, only in one case sums are equal, but the printer which looks the best sum of Usage per Cartridge Slot is 255000cc and ink cosumed total is 110637cc, so the difference is huge.

Is it possible to be like that or it can be a fake?

Thx for Help

Attachments

• usage.jpg
    usage.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 264

iljubicic

Hello.

I`m going to buy used HP L370.
Can someone help me, becouse I can`t understand one thing.

Does the sum of fields Usage per Cartridge Slot schould be equal to the field in component usage - Ink consumed total (cc)

i`v read 3 or 4 service plots and each one is different in that case, only in one case sums are equal, but the printer which looks the best sum of Usage per Cartridge Slot is 255000cc and ink cosumed total is 110637cc, so the difference is huge.

Is it possible to be like that or it can be a fake?

Thx for Help
I bought it completely new. Just problems all the time. Nice print but a lot of headache

Poslano sa mog SM-N910C koristeći Tapatalk