• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions HP Latex 330 dirt from tube-assy on print.....

SanQ

Replaced our Mutoh for a HP Latex 330 4 months ago, after printing very well for almost 1000M2 now problems that the coating from the tube-assy is coming off an dropping on the printarea, HP says that i'm the only one with this problem but i can't imagine i am ?

bannertime

Had mine about a year now, it doesn't have that problem. Will they not replace that part? I doubt they can find a logical way to say you're doing that yourself. I hope.

SanQ

Just had a message that they will replace the tube-assy, seems mine is the only one in the hole world with this problem so i hope it's just a bad tube-assy and it will be fixed with the replacement, keep you informed :)

SanQ

It's the same as the first time, particles of the coating (looks like flock) are coming of the TA en wil finally fall on the wet latexink....

Photo is to big, so here al linkt to our Wetransfer page : DSCN2558.JPG