• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 330 Print Issue

hummboxx

Hello all!

We recently replaced the belt on our HP 330 and ever since we have had some print issues not related to the belt. After running a cleaning cycle the prints look great for about 2-3 feet of material then gets banded and darker. All the plugs and cables look to be in order. The printer tells me that nozzles are clogged but shows no sign of that when I run the PH plot. I'll attach some pics for all to see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
IMG_20200908_143553.jpg IMG_20200908_143614_exported_173_1599593872861.jpg

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You replaced the belt, had issues after that but it's not related to the belt? Well okay.
By doing forced nozzle check you can see what the machine thinks is clogged. I'd check that first. It may just be one printhead that has had enough. That's in the service menu.
It's probably heat degradation so once you start printing the PHs heat up and the bad one starts acting weird.