• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP LATEX 360 CURING TEMPERATURE ISSUE

Hello, I have a HP Latex 360 wide format printer that is giving me an issue. The printer revs really high when it reaches high temperatures then shuts down with an error code reading. I have to drop the temperature really low...as low as 165 to print anything which means the ink does not dry properly. Is this a heating issue? I recently had the sensors replaced.

EffectiveCause

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I have a HP Latex 360 wide format printer that is giving me an issue. The printer revs really high when it reaches high temperatures then shuts down with an error code reading. I have to drop the temperature really low...as low as 165 to print anything which means the ink does not dry properly. Is this a heating issue? I recently had the sensors replaced.

what error code?

AKwrapguy

A little more info like the error code? Is this with all profiles? Something that you can look at doing is adjusting the heat while it's printing. You can also look at increasing the number of passes and setting up an inter pass delay.

ERROR CODE.jpg error code 16.11:10

Hey guys, ok...ended up changing the impinging cables and the heater control and so far so good. Will monitor it and give an update. Thanks for helping out guys