• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 370 - Auto Cut Substrate

Joshua Barnes

We recently got a HP Latex 370, and we are trying to figure out how to get it to automatically cut and drop a print once it's done.

flyplainsdrifta

Dont know the 370 specifically but on my 560 it should be in settings>substrate>substrate handling. cutter toggle should be like the first option (at least it is on mine). Like i said this is where it is on my 560, just trying to give you a hand. Hope it helps!!

MI Bearcat

We have the 360 and you can turn on the cutter in the media library on Onyx. We had a job where I wanted to print 50 copies of a poster and wanted it to cut after each copy but could not figure out how to do that. It would only cut after all copies were printed.

Dan360

We have the 360 and you can turn on the cutter in the media library on Onyx. We had a job where I wanted to print 50 copies of a poster and wanted it to cut after each copy but could not figure out how to do that. It would only cut after all copies were printed.

I think you would need to change your placement to print jobs individually.

FrankW

You need to set a sheet media instead of a roll media (you could create one in the printer properties through „Manage Printers“), and select that media when printing. The length isn‘t important as long as only one copy of your posters will fit on that sheet ... it will be cutted after the print, will not cut the media size.

BALLPARK

We have the 365 and it's the same way. If you leave it on it will cut after the print. But I always turn it off and toggle back on when I need to cut.

BALLPARK

Dont know the 370 specifically but on my 560 it should be in settings>substrate>substrate handling. cutter toggle should be like the first option (at least it is on mine). Like i said this is where it is on my 560, just trying to give you a hand. Hope it helps!!

We have the 365 and it's the same way. If you leave it on it will cut after the print. But I always turn it off and toggle back on when I need to cut.