• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 570/Arlon 6500 Profile

Arlon 6500 is a cast translucent media for backlit applications, so use of a media preset/ print mode with high ink density is preferable. One option would be to install the Media Preset for 3M IJ3630, which is a Certified media with a print mode of 200-percent ink density. The Media Preset is available for installation directly to the 300 and 500 Series via the front panel, or download from the HP PrintOS Media Locator:
https://www.printos.com/ml/#/medialocator

If you access from a browser, upload the OMS using the Embedded Web Server (EWS).

Your other option would be to create your own Vivid Mode print mode directly on the printer, using the internal measurement instrument and on-board custom print mode functionality. I would suggest using an opaque cast SAV as a surrogate for the Arlon 6500 when creating the new print mode.

Rip Stoltz

Arlon 6500 is a cast translucent media for backlit applications, so use of a media preset/ print mode with high ink density is preferable. One option would be to install the Media Preset for 3M IJ3630, which is a Certified media with a print mode of 200-percent ink density. The Media Preset is available for installation directly to the 300 and 500 Series via the front panel, or download from the HP PrintOS Media Locator:
https://www.printos.com/ml/#/medialocator

If you access from a browser, upload the OMS using the Embedded Web Server (EWS).

Your other option would be to create your own Vivid Mode print mode directly on the printer, using the internal measurement instrument and on-board custom print mode functionality. I would suggest using an opaque cast SAV as a surrogate for the Arlon 6500 when creating the new print mode.
Thanks PWagner- good info