• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex L26500 profiling

Mega Format

Hello,
Could anybody let me know what is the air flow setting in the profiles on the new HP latex L26500 what will it help by increasing?

Thanks, Mega

Slamboni

Wet Spots

We have had a nightmare trying to print to cheaper avery high intensity after being all set up for 3m HIP printing. the prints came out oily or the heat made the material buckled and caused head strikes. changing this setting will probably help. Thanks y'all!

Mega Format

Banners on Latex

We are having drying trouble for the 13 oz. banner now the heat is on the highest, want to know if air flow can help.

Slamboni

L26500 issues

Did you get it to work out on the banner material? I got a good profile from the hp site that works, but the manual suggests increasing the passes and vacuum and decreasing the curing and drying temps in increments of 5 until the printing issues go away and that worked for us trying to print to avery high intensity.