• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex L570 dark/pure colour print issue

Steven.Cao

There is the issue of dark/pure color canvas print from L570. The position of uneven print is specific, 2 -3 places, vertical along with the print. I though it was the issue of canvas itself, but this issue happened lessly on L360. I have to spray the varnish liquid to cover the issue.

12pass, 90%ink, 100°C, 35 optimizer, 5-10 vacuum.

is there anything wrong with the curing parts, Printheads, Belt?

Attachments

• latex 570 2.jpg
    latex 570 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
  • latex 570 3.jpg
    latex 570 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • latex 570.jpg
    latex 570.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134

jimmmi

From the photo looks like it isn't cured perfectly. Maybe the curing system need cleaning. The holes get dust over time

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You know I would just raise heat to 105 or 110c before pulling the heater apart.

From my experience it's not that common that the curing would be so blocked that it wouldn't cure unless the SMK hasn't been done on time.

But if you wanna do it it's pretty easy. Just remove the left and right cover from the heater and then remove the screws from left and right, disconnect cables and the tube etc. I usually remove the back cover of heater first.
You should lift the whole heater out on a table and pull the heater cores out, then clean it.