• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex printer dealers near Charleston SC

DigiDude

I'm in Charleston SC today (3/12/2018) and would like to see an HP Latex machine in action, and possibly make a purchase today. I spoke to Grimco who is in nearby Summerville, SC, but they don't have an HP Latex printer on their showroom floor to demo. If you're an HP dealer near Charleston, SC and you have an HP Latex printer that you can run a demo on for me, please reply and let's try to do some business together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DigiDude

I'm in Charleston SC today (3/12/2018) and would like to see an HP Latex machine in action, and possibly make a purchase today. I spoke to Grimco who is in nearby Summerville, SC, but they don't have an HP Latex printer on their showroom floor to demo. If you're an HP dealer near Charleston, SC and you have an HP Latex printer that you can run a demo on for me, please reply and let's try to do some business together.

I'm also wanting to purchase a GFP 563th laminator and Summa cutter at the same time I purchase the HP, fwiw, but I'm open to other possibilities. Please reach out to me if you can work up a package deal.

Thanks,
Jason

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Well I can help but I also don't have a demo out there. I would be willing to fly you out to HP in Atalanta and do a killer demo! I would do a full package and you wont find a bigger nerd when it comes to this stuff.

DigiDude

Well I can help but I also don't have a demo out there. I would be willing to fly you out to HP in Atalanta and do a killer demo! I would do a full package and you wont find a bigger nerd when it comes to this stuff.
BigfishDM, that is a VERY generous offer! I didn't get a demo in Charleston today, so let's work something out for Atlanta.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BigfishDM, that is a VERY generous offer! I didn't get a demo in Charleston today, so let's work something out for Atlanta.

Ok for sure, please PM your info and I will get it setup.