• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Tech in the Northern VA area

TomK

Hey All,

I have an HP 310 that is giving me sensor/fan/curing errors and aborting jobs, I'd much prefer to pay a tech outside of HP to come and take a look at it and fix it if possible then give HP another penny.

Send me a message if you are interested.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I have been looking for one that will come to Niagara Falls,NY with no luck.

If you find someone, let me know.

MonkeyB0y

Hey All,

I have an HP 310 that is giving me sensor/fan/curing errors and aborting jobs, I'd much prefer to pay a tech outside of HP to come and take a look at it and fix it if possible then give HP another penny.

Send me a message if you are interested.

I am not based in the US, but have extensive experience on these products

Please explain your issue(s) and any error codes you may have.

I will try to help

TomK

MonkeyB0y thank you! Here is a summary of what is happening.

The printer appears to have trouble holding temps on the curing module, but not all the time. I've blown out the fans and made sure there isn't anything in there causing problems, I've wiped/clean the curing module on the outside, etc.

Sometimes this happens 3 or 4 times a day, other times I can go 5 days without an issue. I can tell when it is going to happen, I see the temps jump up and down and fall, and the fans turn on and sounds like a high pitched jet engine, and then the printer will abort prints and give me the output on the LCD that I've attached.

Any suggestions on what to try/do? Thanks!

1.png
2.png

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
TomK GRS has recently taken on the HP Latex printers. The error message in your pictures is pointing to the temperature sensor failing. There is a possibility that the cabling is just loose but I would suspect the sensor it self.

TomK

You guys service northern VA?
TomK GRS has recently taken on the HP Latex printers. The error message in your pictures is pointing to the temperature sensor failing. There is a possibility that the cabling is just loose but I would suspect the sensor it self.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
TomK yes we do, we typically will go up to 6 hours from our office in Wharton, NJ. Our service map and rates are available on our website. One thing we are going to be adding is flat rate service fees that include labor and travel for locations that are further away. We are still working out the details of it so that pricing isn't listed on the website yet. Feel free to contact us with any questions.