• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp printing bad

Annette Asberg

Hi
Today my HP latex 365 started to do spots and some other weird things looking like tiny clouds. Please se pictures. It is a long dark blue print. What shell I do?
1584113464273981861269003956786.jpg
15841135053504135157166475148083.jpg

Dan360

First picture looks like contaminated media, second picture looks like something is collecting ink on your heads and then dropping it.

Check the heads for any buildup around the nozzles.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Both of those are not the HP.
First is bad material
Second is you have the edge guards too far in and the heads are spraying on them. It builds up and then the heads contact the ink build up and drop it on your media.

Signature Graphix

Wide Format Printing - Signage - Vehicle Wraps
The printing errors toward the outer edge is caused by not having your print margins set properly to use the edge guards. Set your margins to at least 7mm or .275

The other issue may be bad heads or you may need to do a head alignment. If that doesn't work then you may have bad material.