• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP R-1000 dimension question.

Hello, I been looking on line and cant seem to get a measurement for the HP R-1000 (64") . The measurement I need is the total length if it has 2 extension tables on each side. see attached photo. If someone out there that has this setup could send me the measurement that would be great. Trying to figure out if it will fit in our space available.

Attachments

• HP-R1000-printer_Lateral-overhead-view_extended-tables11.jpg
    HP-R1000-printer_Lateral-overhead-view_extended-tables11.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 159

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
You need at least 10' in front and behind since it's a hybrid and not a flatbed and must move the board through.
You're ok with printing 4-5 boards per hour?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You need at least 10' in front and behind since it's a hybrid and not a flatbed and must move the board through.
You're ok with printing 4-5 boards per hour?
You can do 7-15 boards/h with R1000 and not everyone needs crazy speeds.
If you can't utilize the speed it's useless.

You should be able to find all the measurements in this doc on page 16.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06040819

It's actually 5,5m or 216,9 inches. Only one of the tables is a short one, rest are longer.
You should be able to find all the measurements in this doc on page 16.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06040819

It's actually 5,5m or 216,9 inches. Only one of the tables is a short one, rest are longer.

balstestrat,
do you have one to confirm this measurement or just going off that manual. I have read the manual as well and it would make sense if the extra extensions are 3' each and the ones in the manual show 2'1" and 3'1". If it really is 216.9" (18') then we would JUST fit it in our space but would for SURE need to confirm this somewhere.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• Dimensions 1.JPG
    Dimensions 1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Dimensions 2.JPG
    Dimensions 2.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 104

balstestrat

Problem Solver
balstestrat,
do you have one to confirm this measurement or just going off that manual. I have read the manual as well and it would make sense if the extra extensions are 3' each and the ones in the manual show 2'1" and 3'1". If it really is 216.9" (18') then we would JUST fit it in our space but would for SURE need to confirm this somewhere.
Thanks for the help
Yes it's approx what I said, definitely not more than that.
I think when you attach the tables together you may even lose an inch or two.
In the picture it's A+C+D+D+D = 216.9"
I have measured the A and it's exactly 2.04m.

I keep changing my mind how to word this so I've edited if few times...

Last edited: