• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Vinyl Cutters - Any Good?

Krittah

Trying to decide if I should get a HP vinyl cutter with the HP Latex printer, or stick with Graphtec. I love my CE6000, and want to get a FC9000 with the Latex, but is it worth the extra $3-4000 over the HP cutter? I'm not seeing any reviews on the HP cutters so I'm hoping some of y'all have used one and can give a bit of a review on one?
My main cutter needs are; detailed wall vinyl cuts, wallpapers, kiss cut and perf cut decals.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Know that they just two days ago changed the HP Cutter model to the new Summa S One cutter.
So you will not hear any long time use reviews on that one for a while.

FCD

I have one that I got as a package with my HP printer. The cutter is just a rebranded summa plotter. I've always used graphtec, but I REALLY like this plotter, super easy to make changes and the contour cutting is spot on. No complaints here. I like how easy it reads the registration points as well, very fast plotter.

Connoley

I don't have any user experiences with HP vinyl cutter here, but used this USCutter MH 34in cutter before. This vinyl cutter that is compatible with standard blades. I have used it for several large task now and am more than satisfied!