• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question HP Wall Art app??

Dan360

I've looked at it a few times but never really found any value in it. Everything it does can be done in design programs and your RIP. Unless they've added something since I've checked it out.

RWPrint

I've looked at it a few times but never really found any value in it. Everything it does can be done in design programs and your RIP. Unless they've added something since I've checked it out.
Thanks for the quick reply. Adobe CC can absolutely do all that. They seem to promote it as a customer facing design to print option. Was wondering if anyone used it as such.

bannertime

We've looked into a few times. Last time we did, they required specific production requirements that we didn't want to do. The online design tool was pretty cool, but still pretty limited at the time we looked at it.

RWPrint

We've looked into a few times. Last time we did, they required specific production requirements that we didn't want to do. The online design tool was pretty cool, but still pretty limited at the time we looked at it.
Cool. Thanks for the info, much appreciated!