• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Z6100 Printhead Replacement Incomplete

SublettSigns

Hello,

I have an HPZ6100 that has been giving me constant problems. It seems every time I get one problem fixed, another one pops up. So basically this is where it started and where we are now. It started with the carriage belt breaking and us having to replace the belt. We successfully replaced the carriage belt only to now get errors to replace the ink cartridges. We replaced all the ink cartridges and then It started saying print head replacement incomplete and it told me to replace certain print heads. I replaced and or cleaned the print heads that it was saying to replace and now it's not saying to replace any printheads but it's still saying printhead replacement is incomplete. It won't finish the printhead replacement and it also keeps telling me to re seat the LG cartridge. I have checked the connection on the back and it seems fine. I can't get past this. Does anyone have any suggestions or information?