• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HPGL vs. GPGL?

Bogie

Okay... This is irritating. Robo will only work in the GPGL mode. If I try to have the thing set for GPGL, I get bad craziness when I use SAI's Photoprint.

Bogie

Okay... I _think_ I have everything set the same across the board.

It seemed like it found 3 of the marks, and then it was basic markerror thing again...

Tel

Thank you Brian, and so what Jarby 2 years is the blink of an eye in the scale of this universe, but why bother replying when you had nothing to contribute, us nooobs can teach you stuff sometimes.
Regards
Tel

Here's the kicker Tel most of the daily users of this forum are here scouting "I guess dont have a lot to do" But believe me I have been shot down b/c of my status and they judge you on how many posts you have done. They tell me I need "cred" .... Cred to me is real life situations that you and I have, not what we have posted or know by typing a scenario....

Be real and good luck dont mind the ol'timers there everywere.

Here's the kicker Tel most of the daily users of this forum are here scouting "I guess dont have a lot to do" But believe me I have been shot down b/c of my status and they judge you on how many posts you have done. They tell me I need "cred" .... Cred to me is real life situations that you and I have, not what we have posted or know by typing a scenario....

Be real and good luck dont mind the ol'timers there everywere.

AMEN!!!