• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question HPZ6600 is getting banding

jjones78

Every day is a gift, let the little things go.
Hi Everyone,

I ma getting banding on my HPZ6600. I've tried multiple printhead alignments, cleanings, replacing new printheads, unloading/reloading firmware, media settings and changing the quality output and no luck. If anyone can give me some ideas I'd be forever in your debt.

Carlos Valencia

Hi Everyone,

I ma getting banding on my HPZ6600. I've tried multiple printhead alignments, cleanings, replacing new printheads, unloading/reloading firmware, media settings and changing the quality output and no luck. If anyone can give me some ideas I'd be forever in your debt.
Good morning. When you do the printhead test what does that print show? Is the banding to a specific printhead (s)?
When did this happen? was it all of a sudden or something else happened prior to this? etc.. all your details can help us. thx Plottermaster