• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HS15 Plus Cutting Issues - Please help!! Desperate!!!

LVR1989

Hi,

I have a HS15 Plus plotter. When I cut repeats, it's leaving a gap between them without having a gap. It was working properly until someone used it. I've tried everything I could think off but it leaves a gap by 1 mm which is not a lot but when doing a big job, it gets complicated. Can someone please help me??? I really need this to work.

Here is a picture of the gap that it's leaving between my cuts. Like I mentioned before, on my original file, it doesn't have gaps.

attachment.php

Thank you,

Laura

Attachments

• IMG_7438 (1).JPG
    IMG_7438 (1).JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 168

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In GSPPlot, enter F5 to view or change the weed border and gaps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Layout.jpg
    Layout.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 159

LVR1989

Fred Weiss

Hi Fred,

I don't have a gap or anything in my layout panel. Everything is at ZERO but I still have the issue. I tried adding a gap to see if that will fix it but no luck. I also, took off the weed border. Sometimes it doesn't leave a gap but sometimes it does leave the border. At this point I don't know what else to do. Is there anything else you can think of that might help?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Possibly the weed border setting. Enter F4 to toggle the setting. It has three settings:

• Weed border on.
  • Weed border off but keep space for the weed border.
  • Weed border off and remove space for the weed border.

LVR1989

Yes! Like I said, I've tried everything. I don't know what else to do. The only thing that I was thinking is to restore my computer to a date that it was still working. Maybe it will work! What do you do think??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yes! Like I said, I've tried everything. I don't know what else to do. The only thing that I was thinking is to restore my computer to a date that it was still working. Maybe it will work! What do you do think??

That doesn't sound like a solution to me. The only other thing I can suggest would be to locate and delete the .PRM file with the name that matches the file you are working with. The PRM stores your GSPPlot settings for future repeats. Then the next time you send the job to GSPPlot, a new PRM file will be saved.

LVR1989

It happens with all the jobs that I send. It's not only one but all the jobs that I send to the plotter. They look right on screen but once it starts to cut, it cuts wrong.

LVR1989

I've checked the cut paths and everything and nothing seems to work. Like I said, I've checked everything that I can think of but nothing seems to work. I checked also to see if the there was something that was re-sizing my artwork but I didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Jase

I think I would delete Omega completely and reinstall and start from scratch, sounds like the quickes solution?