• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i change my printhead, and dosen't print nothing...

darias

Hi!

i buy a new DX5 printhead for my valuejet 1204. prints ok...and all works ok..... i need to make another change because i broke the printhead cable. i change printhead cables to the head board...... now i startup my printer all looks good.... everything is ok....

but when i try to print... the head moves and the media feeds ok... but dont print! no ink on the paper!...

anyone have a problem like this???' u do think i miss something to do??? or u think is a problem with a mainboard or head board???

thanks on advance!

Daniel Arias
Muthoh Valuejet 1204

darias

hi friends!.

i change my last printhead because have a lot of problems with a block nozzles..... thats why i change my printhead....

a friend of mine, tell me about a problem maybe be fuse issue... but i dont know where i find this fuse....... any ideas???

the printer dont show any error msg at the lcd display... even i send to print and the printer works fine... but dont print..... :banghead:

thanks again on advance

Daniel Arias
Muthoh Valuejet 1204

randya

It is possible that damaging the printhead cable ruined the new print head, and may have taken out either a fuse or the motherboard.

Sounds like you need a Mutoh trained tech.

longbeachmichael

yes, it is best to have a trained tech, i wasted a lot of time trying to do it myself, the tech came and i was up and running in no time.

darias

well, i call to the muthoh tech..... i keep in touch to tell what happen with is issue....

thanks to all... and i will try be cool to the tech bill!!!

sometimes u win, sometimes u dont have lucky......

thanks!

Daniel Arias