• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I could use a vote

SlightlyChilled

Hay guys I could use a little help I am trying to get votes for the fan of the week here in philly.

Before we all start saying copy right this and that when the Philadelphia Union came to philly they posted there logo for us as fans to make signs flags what ever we liked to show our support for the new team. Just no one thought about a big old sticker.

I love my team really love them.. I was killing two birds with one stone made a little 1/4 wrap for a little practice and to show my support.

Now they have a contest for the fan of the week I was hoping that some of you might help me out.

Just 2 clicks. One on the link below and the other on the vote button. There web site has a hick-up that it will show the last pic up-loaded I don't know why but it will count for me you can also just look for user name colt4t5. Feel free to look for my car.

Thanks for looking OOOO and on a side note the soccer balls are from Fred image book.

No need to sign up for crap just 2 clicks and you can vote once a day maybe more....

http://www.mawsupplychain.com/gallery2/gallery.asp?opt=3&I=2578.jpg

:thankyou:

Craig Sjoquist

Well my vote only put you ahead by ..One .. so People lets vote , he made a cool looking wrap.
When ya get to the site scroll down to near bottom & you'll see how cool and great the wrap is.