• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Dare You

Jon Aston

I dare you to print this and hang it somewhere. Get permission first, of course, or design your own and print that. Or link to it from a blog post about the value of good design.

TheSnowman

That's hilarious! I've never read anything so funny in my life. I'm going to print 10 of these and hang them up everywhere. Just kidding...mine was blank too.

signage

That would save a lot of ink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only problem no one will know what you are saying :banghead::Big Laugh

jfiscus

Rap Master
I didn't even have to press print, I just took the paper back out of the paper tray and it was already on there!

Is this post about leaving empty/white space?

signswi

<!--#echo var="HTTP_REFERER" -->
<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR" -->
<!--#echo var="REQUEST_URI" -->
<!--#echo var="HTTP_HOST" -->
<!--#echo var="HTTP_USER_AGENT" -->
<!--#echo var="REDIRECT_STATUS" -->
<!--

-->

ova

Might be a copy right thing. I think it's already been done.

White cow standing in a field in a blinding snow storm.

At least that's what it looked like from here.

Dave

Techman

That is one reason I hate to see clickable links in posts. No way to follow them when messed up.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It probably makes more sense that whatever smarmy slogan was supposed to appear. Quiet competence trumps motivational bulls**t every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSellOut

I love Bob's disposition...it is truly one of a kind!

WORD OF THE DAY: smarmy
1. revealing or marked by a smug, ingratiating, or false earnestness <a tone of smarmy self-satisfaction — New Yorker>
2. of low sleazy taste or quality

This might be hard to comprehend Bob, but...you could not have been wronger intentionally improper

Thanks for the link Jon, that is great, my tongue is out and just about stuck! The only thing I would change is were "Cheap" meets "Great"...it would say "Good Luck"

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I like that, but I think a poster of some of Bob's finer sayings would be even more entertaining.

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

I like that, but I think a poster of some of Bob's finer sayings would be even more entertaining.

bob's "finer sayings" may in fact be entertaining, because even his typically repugnant sayings shared around here may have some entertainment value from time to time...

...but while the man certainly has an extensive vocabulary & some proven experience stringing words together, in my opinion, his offerings here seem to often correlate with peeing Calvins.

Bill Watterson was a talented cartoonist, and his Calvin character has entertained many of all ages, just as I have no doubt bob has made better use of his vocabulary elsewhere...

...but just like a good drawing can be twisted in nauseating ways, the crap bob slings around here usually seems to have little intent beside soiling others ...

which in my own crap-slinging opinion, is not all that entertaining most of the time... but hey, that's just me...

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Doug you may be right, but this makes me smile even after the first reading:

Regardless of the state or site of your fuses, try to grasp that you're not composing a telegram wherein you have to pay by the letter or are perhaps texting to some piss-complected adolescent with a fully thwarted set of comprehension skills.

Here you can use all of the alphabet as well as any punctuation you might need and, lo, even a shift key to differentiate upper and lower case characters, in order to express yourself. It's considered somewhat less than civilized to resort to using semi-literate abbreviations and mnemonics coupled with primitive punctuation when you have all of these tools enabling you to come right out and say whatever it is that might be scampering across your mind.

"r" is a miserable substitute for "are" that chokes on its own cleverness, the contraction "cant" is far better expressed as "can't", and "i" must be assumed to be the pronoun "I".

Good luck with the fuses, write when you learn how.

wayne k
guam usa