• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I definitely could use some help with my SW QE60

fatalfashion

I am a "new" business owner, I just recently went out on my own, I previously used Roland gx24 & GX400, I also did dye sub, embroidery, wide format printing (MUTOH), they are easy to use and I NEVER had a problem... If I ever needed help with ANY of these machines it was a call away....

I wouldn't consider myself new to this so it make it even MORE FRUSTRATING! I should know what to do.. but I guess I don't... <sigh>

I bought a USED QE60 and I have had NOTHING good happen so far, Initially I cant even get it to communicate with the computer! So I call SW and they say I can expect a call back in less than 48 hours (what?? whatever, ok).... Then they call me back and they want me to PAY for the help?? (scratching head).... Since i just went out on my own... I have to decline.... So I start over and finally get the thing to cut! HORRAY I did it!! NO... I DIDN'T....

I debated lighting this damn thing on fire for a short period of time... Then I remembered there are other people that can help me... hopefully...

This thing will NOT cut the size design I specifically need. For this specific design its a center chest 4x5inch Logo onto HT Vinyl. My pressure, and offset are perfect... (I think)... Even when I resize my logo to double the size I need, it will not cut any other size but the same 2x2 inch design...

Obviously I have work to be done so I would be willing to have a phone conversation if anyone is willing....

Thanks for your help.

-Bri