• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question I don't get it...........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was reading a thread about being an authorized shop to do signs for a local GM Dealership and while I was reading it, it went funky and when I tried to find it again, it's completely gone. Am I imagining this ??

I know a thread from the other day has been deleted, about the crazy spamming, but this was an actual serious thread discussing the dos and don'ts of being an authorized shop to do certain things.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, that's part of it. Where's the OP's opening post ?? Where are half of the other posters ?? There's a lot missing.

WildWestDesigns

Well, that's part of it. Where's the OP's opening post ?? Where are half of the other posters ?? There's a lot missing.

Powers that be decided to remove the rest I reckon. For whatever their reason.

Their shop (or forum rather), their rules. Take it or leave it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Powers that be decided to remove the rest I reckon. For whatever their reason.

Their shop (or forum rather), their rules. Take it or leave it.

This has nothing to do with power or the powers that be. What I had read until it went bonkers was quite interesting and most informative..... and I do believe anyone reading it would think the same. There is no reason for removing or deleting certain parts and not others. Now, the thread makes no sense, whatsoever. However, I am glad I'm not going totally nuts, as I couldn't find it at all. Guess we can kiss that one good-bye for no good apparent reason.

WildWestDesigns

This has nothing to do with power or the powers that be.

There is no reason for removing or deleting certain parts and not others. Now, the thread makes no sense, whatsoever.

I would debate that it does.

Call isn't ours to make. Like it or not, agree with it or not.

I honestly didn't follow the thread close enough to realize that it went off the rails and/or portions are missing.

C

ColoPrinthead

Too bad, I felt the discussion about authorized shops only would be beneficial. Some of these companies spec their signs out so much that only one "authorized" company can make them, most likely giving somebody a kick back somewhere.

WildWestDesigns

Too bad, I felt the discussion about authorized shops only would be beneficial. Some of these companies spec their signs out so much that only one "authorized" company can make them, most likely giving somebody a kick back somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised. There usually is an angle like that somewhere going on.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The original thread is now back and all the posts are there, unlike the link in this one, which still doesn't show its entirety.

Just seemed odd to me, that's all folks.

WildWestDesigns

The original thread is now back and all the posts are there, unlike the link in this one, which still doesn't show its entirety.

Just seemed odd to me, that's all folks.

I didn't notice, but was it posted in more then one place?

One post could have gotten more replies then the other and I might have linked to the one with less replies.

Just spitballin'

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No idea. But in the one you showed, the opening post is gone and many other things are out of place. Just seems like a clusterf* k of some sort. I'm not at all upset, I just couldn't follow what was going on and questioned it. It's all honky-dory now.

We'll let well enough alone. o_O

Johnny Best

Good move to let well enough alone.
bear.jpg