• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just discovered something amazing!

I bought some crappy 15 dollar walmart sneakers...2 months later the tread and back stylings were coming off and flapping as I walked...

While out smoking, I had the idea to use my lighter on them...sure enough it worked! They smoked up and melted and I simply pressed the 2 parts together.

Lighter only worked so good on this windy day so I grabbed the shop blow torch and went to town...I fixed all the stuff that was coming apart in no time!

Needless to say there were some strange looks from my co-workers...

Time will tell how it holds up!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Hmmm... I think I could apply that idea to a few things....

Oh, and why does your logo have an "&" before "ETC."???

Oh, and why does your logo have an "&" before "ETC."???

Beats me they've had it for 16 years...seems to work fine. I never heard a customer say anything about it...but there have been dozens of people on this forum comment on it....we are from Kentucky...

There was a traffic sign just last week put up on the biggest road in town that read slowed or stoped trafic ahead...

CheapVehicleWrap

Now that's the best CHEAP story I heard all day! Could if work on stretched underwear elastics too? Ripped condoms? The lighter is no longer just the crackheads friend!

Well we already know what you were smoking during your fix...carcinogenic rubber and plastic fumes.

The shoes did have a tag that said they were 90% plastic bottles...so I'm at least being green about it.

Thanks cheapvehiclewrap that means a lot coming from you...btw great website!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've heard of smoking mushrooms, banana peels and other crazy things, but never smoking your sneakers.

Do you do that with them on or do you remove them from your feet first ?? Gotta really be a contortionist to do it with them on...........

This guy can do it..............

feet behind head.jpg
feet behind head-2.jpg

Don't try it on your $300 Lebrons I hear 3rd world children's tears burn hot....hell what am I saying these shoes were probably made in the same factory...