• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need advice on deciding between three approved ADA manufacturers

visual800

I wouldnt be concerned with "approved vendors". I get so tired of quotes telling me who to use. I would personally stick with a comparable vendor that you have a realationship with. I dont know if these are kickback companies or what the deal is. Just be upfront and explain your intentions

FASTSIGNS

I believe, that all 3 companies sell direct to the end user. You can call them and give the project name and they will tell you if they are. (This has happened to us.). You may get a small reseller discount (from Apco and 2/90 - not ASI). You won’t be able to compete. Quote another framing system like Vista and let the contractor know. You might be competitive on installation as those companies sub out that part. Hope this helps!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I wouldnt be concerned with "approved vendors". I get so tired of quotes telling me who to use. I would personally stick with a comparable vendor that you have a realationship with. I dont know if these are kickback companies or what the deal is. Just be upfront and explain your intentions
This is usually have a relationship with those who are provided on the quote, or in this case "approved manufactured of ADA sigs" which usually means it's done to spec and no liability issues and goes on.

Same goes with us, As we do a lot of glass splashbacks, there's regulations to follow and we see a lot of rookie mistakes from other printers trying to copy. When something goes wrong, it can get up to legal issues to start pointing fingers of who did it wrong.

visual800

This is usually have a relationship with those who are provided on the quote, or in this case "approved manufactured of ADA sigs" which usually means it's done to spec and no liability issues and goes on.

Same goes with us, As we do a lot of glass splashbacks, there's regulations to follow and we see a lot of rookie mistakes from other printers trying to copy. When something goes wrong, it can get up to legal issues to start pointing fingers of who did it wrong.

We can agree to disagree, it just polictical BS. Thats all it is. Just like the Navy Corps of Engineers telling me to get my vinyl from FastSigns.....REALLY!? It was interior matte decals on sheetrock so I get it done without the help of FastSigns and got paid...see political BS! APCO has been specified to be used from the beginning of time and NOT ONCE have I ever used them. BUT if you are the type of person that follows the straight lines by all means I have no issues with that and its none of my business.