• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help i wiill paid u for u hep

Status
Not open for further replies.
i buy a roland pc-60 w/sofware ilustraitor but i dont know how to used can any one can hell me out, i will paid for u time i live in chicago please let me know asp i need this printer for my personal uses but i can print and cut please a need a hand

max 630-7284235 o email me at ultimodestinomax@yahoo.com

jiarby

he wants someone to come over to his place and show him what he has to do to make money with some used POS equipment someone shlocked him into buying. I guess the guy he bought it from is unavailable.

he guys

i do rental inflatables and all i need is some one to help me to use the machine roland pc-60, and i need this printer for my personal uses i just buy on ebay i buy all printer, material vinyl, and a computer w/sofware i realy need some one to help me i will paid u for u time thanks

"Deposit Please"

Yahh, you cheap A$s got tired paying sign guy too du da lettering for your popcorn macheens and signage for you ballooon bouncy besiness. Sooo, your cheapa a$$ go to ebay to do yourself. I know you kinda peeple. Go blow some balloooons

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I take it, you're not only new to the sign industry, but this country, also.

Seriously, why would you buy something you have absolutely no idea of how to use or need for ?? Also, why did you buy something so out of date ??

A little birdie is telling me there's gonna be more to this story than we're being led to believe so far. :blondie:

weell if some want to hemp me i will pay for u time, and i do a mistek buy printer like this i hope some one is goin to help me thanks any way

remember the sun is for all people, god lock gays

im just want to use for my personal use know how to use ilustraitor and how to print and cut at the same time, i try but icant print and cut so if any one want to help me please let me know

Techman

he is a non native speaker\

why not give him a little courtesy about that.

As for buying a dead machine... there is not much we can do for you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.