• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Need Help!

JJWard101

Hi,
I have a client who just recently moved his business into a new location that was vacated by a company that went bankrupt. There is a monochrome LED outdoor display sign outside of the building. It appears to be wifi, as ther is no controller to be found, and there is what appears to be a wifi adapter in the sign.

I cannot locate any markings to indicate who made the sign. What are my chances at being able to save this guy some money by being able to program the existing sign to show his info instead of having him buy a new led sign?

I don't normally do anything with LED, so I am completely out of my league on this one. Most of what I do is vinyl work. Any help would be really appreciated. I should mention....the client is family opening a brand new business, and the budget is tight.