• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need the fingers that hold down the vinyl on gerber edge -

highrolling24

Hi, I love this sight and now I just purchased a gerber sr 1500 just to do stuff from home and make a little extra money but I recently found out that the guy who sold this to me took off one of the holders that go on the bail to hold the vinyl down, they look like fingers that ride on the vinyl and they hold the vinyl down to the sprockets (not sure exact terms sorry) so now when I do multiple colors the vinyl gets all boogered up on the one end. I really hope somebody has a parts one laying around that they could help me out. I tried to call gerber but because I am not a business I can't get parts. Please help I have a process print I need to do asap but scared to try it. any help would be huge. Thanks Brian

There is just one screw that holds the piece on the bottom side of the bail arm, I would need the screw also if possible.
I believe this part is interchangeable on all the edge devices and front to back on the bail arm.

Thank You
Pics are attached

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 131

highrolling24

Thanks Fred, I did contact Graphic Marking Systems and Doug was a huge help and actually had one in stock. Thanks for all the advise you have giving over the years I read a lot of your suggestions on the edge and tried many of them already and I only had this printer for a month now. keep up the great advise, I really value this sight. I am just trying to make a little extra money as I was in a bad accident and left me in a wheelchair so I picked up a used edge to try to make a little extra and have some fun making decals.
Thanks again,
Brian

Tel

Sorry tohear that you had a bad accident and are now in a wheelchair, but pleased you are able to get on and make some money, if nothing else it will give you confidence and a sense of being, life is not over but just not a we know it, as they would say on startrek.
I also have to agree with you about Fred I have learnt virtually everything I know about the edge from him.