• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need to pass on a graphics kit client to someone who can take the work on.

NSDdesigns

Im looking for someone who can take this client on and relieve me of my time with him. I just am backing out of the wide format game for a bit until I can get a new machine.
I have done around 20 different kits for him. If I can find him a new printer, he will buy all of his files off of me. Future kits will need updated per the rider and number and sponsors and some color tweaks, but the general look and layouts are all done.

Its basically a print and go, but with minor tweaks and changes. He's also requesting a batch of blank kits and some tank only sets again, which I ran for him in the past.

Its simple work, just takes a small amount of time for each set and request. A lot of the leg work has been done. ALSO, they NEED to be printed on either CONVEX or SUBSTANCE vinyl and laminate combo. 6mil vinyl and 10mil overlam is preferred. that expense will be on the printer and will be used in the kit pricing and I assured my client that I cannot guarantee his current pricing structure for a new production house, he understands that.

IF he buys his art off of me, you have the templates he maily uses and the basic designs. You can also start fresh with him, he has his logo files I made and supplied.

its nothing too super hard, it's actually quite fun, least for me, I just dont have the time or means to do it as I'd like right now.

Please email me Design@nsddesigns.com if you capable of taking on this work. My client is in KY, but I ship to him from OH currently.