• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need to sell HP L25500 inks and printheads

Doug Allan

Hey all,looks like I'll have another HP Latex to roll in to my shop soon, so I posted an ad on Craigslist, to hopefully find someone out here in Hawaii, that had interest in my HP L25500, for parts.

At this point, I'm going to cut my losses & just part out the inks & printheads as the most likely to sell, and then the spindle is not too hard to ship, so a few other parts like that would be up for grabs cheap...

Anyway, do we need to post in a classifieds page, or can I advertise selling my inks and printheads in this page?
thnx

oh, here is my CL ad: craigslist | manage posting

Last edited:

Doug Allan

someone saw this post & wrote me to ask the levels of ink remaining in my 6 cartridges.
I wanted to share here, what I wrote back to whomever texted me...

My machine got rolled out toward the door & away from my double 220 outlets, after investing in a cyan cart, and a C/LC printhead & technician costs, when I got the diagnosis that my printer is not worth fixing... so, because it will be a bit of a chore to get it plugged in again, i WILL do that, as soon as I hear that anyone is willing to make an offer for the full set.

I'm going to speculate that things are 50% full, on average, so I'll just post now that I would take $400 plus shipping for 6 cartridges & 6 printheads, if the carts turn out to average at least 50%, and I will move my plotter, and take down my production table to get the printer in the door again, so I can plug it in to check values AS SOON AS anyone offers to take the deal.

Franklin

someone saw this post & wrote me to ask the levels of ink remaining in my 6 cartridges.
I wanted to share here, what I wrote back to whomever texted me...

My machine got rolled out toward the door & away from my double 220 outlets, after investing in a cyan cart, and a C/LC printhead & technician costs, when I got the diagnosis that my printer is not worth fixing... so, because it will be a bit of a chore to get it plugged in again, i WILL do that, as soon as I hear that anyone is willing to make an offer for the full set.

I'm going to speculate that things are 50% full, on average, so I'll just post now that I would take $400 plus shipping for 6 cartridges & 6 printheads, if the carts turn out to average at least 50%, and I will move my plotter, and take down my production table to get the printer in the door again, so I can plug it in to check values AS SOON AS anyone offers to take the deal.

still have this?