• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ICC Profiles for Roland SC500

flormage333

Greetings,

I recently purchased and restored a Roland SC 500 (6 color) and am now ready to start getting some high quality prints out of it.

Currently I am running Flexi 8.1 and am in need of ICC profiles for some generic vinyls with Roland EcoSol Ink. If anyone is able to provide any of these or point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks so much for the time/consideration.

Karen-Kang

Icc

Hi,

please search a UK company named "metamark" you can get the ICC file just though a simple registration.

Karen

Greetings,

I recently purchased and restored a Roland SC 500 (6 color) and am now ready to start getting some high quality prints out of it.

Currently I am running Flexi 8.1 and am in need of ICC profiles for some generic vinyls with Roland EcoSol Ink. If anyone is able to provide any of these or point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks so much for the time/consideration.