• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Icons to look like sign file Windows 7...Flexi 10

okeesignguy

I finally upgraded to Windows 7 and Flexi 10 FROM Win XP and Flexi 7.5...

It was helpful when searching thru files to open when my Flexi file icons actually looked like the sign file when searching files etc...
My new pc with Win 7 and Flexi 10 does not do that....the icons are plain white...
If I single click on one the preview shows the sign file tho....

How can I make the white icons look like the actual sign file...?

Help is much appreciated here!! :)

KC

Try this.
In the open file window of Flexi click the view icon and change to tiles or medium icons.

okeesignguy

Try this.
In the open file window of Flexi click the view icon and change to tiles or medium icons.
I already tried that....this is what I see...

Attachments

• 20170721_104231.jpg
    20170721_104231.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 20170721_104238.jpg
    20170721_104238.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 105

IsItFasst

Yeah, I don't see why it doesn't work. I have never had a problem. As Jayhawk said just make sure those types of files are affiliated with Flexi. What I am thinking is maybe it's affiliated with the old version and not the new one now since in your second image it says it's a FSP type file so it knows that much. But maybe its trying to load the preview under 7.5 which probably isn't installed any longer. You may need to right click on a FS file and tell it to Open With FSP (the new version). Set that as your default program to open those files. Then maybe restart everything. This is all just speculative on how Windows can be finicky like this so not sure it will work.

okeesignguy

Yeah, I don't see why it doesn't work. I have never had a problem. As Jayhawk said just make sure those types of files are affiliated with Flexi. What I am thinking is maybe it's affiliated with the old version and not the new one now since in your second image it says it's a FSP type file so it knows that much. But maybe its trying to load the preview under 7.5 which probably isn't installed any longer. You may need to right click on a FS file and tell it to Open With FSP (the new version). Set that as your default program to open those files. Then maybe restart everything. This is all just speculative on how Windows can be finicky like this so not sure it will work.
Thank you for your help and I will try that HOWEVER....keep in mind this is a brand new pc that has never had Flexi in it...7.5 or otherwise...

IsItFasst

Thank you for your help and I will try that HOWEVER....keep in mind this is a brand new pc that has never had Flexi in it...7.5 or otherwise...
Ah....I thought you meant you upgraded the Windows software on that computer you were currently using. Now I am assuming that you got an entire new computer and installed Flexi on it so I'm not sure why that isn't showing correctly. May be time to contact support unfortunately.