• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas for wall wrap

SignFan

Looking for design ideas for a small entryway for a marketing business. Customers are other businesses. Needs to be cool / welcoming. Got the material picked out...need inspiration

I just printed and installed this on our doors. The great thing about a nature shot is you get tons of colors you can show.

Attachments

• IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 390

printhog

Best entry way I've ever seen was a citibank location. They used a deep blue suede leather wallpaper, with an offset stud mounted .5" thick brushed aluminum citi logo against a LOT of negative space, illuminated from above with some tiny halogen spots. Hands down freaking classy and dead sexy. Real Bitch to install tho, the drywall dust from the stud holes had to be vacuumed as we drilled to prevent messing up the leather. I'm sure there's a microfiber version of that now, but the leather added a smell to the entry that was part of the experience. If you want to make a killer impression, find a printable fuax suede wall covering and pop a set of metal letters off it.

Patentagosse

I like trompe l'oeil graphics. They create that "what? duh!" effect. People need to look twice before opening the door. They have to be determined according to the type of business, the space, the lighting...

Patentagosse

Here's some examples

Attachments

• Portes garage wrap.jpg
    Portes garage wrap.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 747 garage doors.jpg
    747 garage doors.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 255
  • Dauphin.jpg
    Dauphin.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 274