• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Identify Font Please

daveb

General Know-it-all
Every time I see one of these I say to myself... "they really didn't look too hard" I've been at this too many years to give up very easy but I've looked everywhere I can think of and nuthin. Font sites weren't any help at all. The slant on the top of the left stroke on the "y" and "r" just aren't on anything I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Ayerco-Kahoka.jpg
    Ayerco-Kahoka.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 55

daveb

General Know-it-all
find something close, convert text to graphics and make the necessary modifications.

Problem is the customer keeps asking me to do something else "in the Ayerco font"... so far I've just been faking it but I would really like to know what it is... and yes, it could be an altered font... just want to know for sure, I'm very picky about my fonts.

daveb

General Know-it-all
Thanks everyone, Clearface "Modified" looks like a winner. Looks like I'll just have to keep "tweeking" it like I have been.:cool: