• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If you dare to fly this year...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I was looking at airfare to some places this summer. WOW! Think I'm going to be taking them up on those offers. I've never seen lower prices on airfare before.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope.
Most people who can read English and also understand the language realize the word YOU like that is speaking of the general subject YOU, which would be anyone, but no one in particular.

I've noticed that you've been having a hard time following most peoples' words in various threads in the last few weeks. Are you having some sort of problem(s) ?? Could we possibly help ??

C

ColoPrinthead

That is good news for me I have to make a few trips to LA this year, and need to visit Texas.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That is good news for me I have to make a few trips to LA this year, and need to visit Texas.

Yea I was looking at Dallas to LA and it's $75 each way on Southwest. And almost every flight on everyday is that price. Usually only cheap flights are redeyes. No bag charges and free cancellation.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm heading to Florida in May! Tickets one way out of Chicago are $28 or $48. But, now that RJSigns posted, I'm going to check Green Bay also! What a deal!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Bat wings served on every flight.

Kå'du fanihi. Originating from the tiny island of Guam, kå'du fanihi is a truly unique specialty. The dish is made with flying fox or fruit bat in a coconut milk soup. The bat is boiled alive, with all of its parts intact, before being served up with coconut milk and, preferably, vegetables.

batsoup.jpg

Luckily the bats were hunted almost to extinction on Guam so we don't do this much anymore. Nearby islands all the way down to Palau still serve them up.....

decalman

Kå'du fanihi. Originating from the tiny island of Guam, kå'du fanihi is a truly unique specialty. The dish is made with flying fox or fruit bat in a coconut milk soup. The bat is boiled alive, with all of its parts intact, before being served up with coconut milk and, preferably, vegetables.

View attachment 146036

Luckily the bats were hunted almost to extinction on Guam so we don't do this much anymore. Nearby islands all the way down to Palau still serve them up.....

Very charming.
Actually I couldn't eat this.
I prefer oat milk over coconut milk.

Man..... thats wild.
Very gamey