• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illustrator Mimaki FineCut ERROR: 1346458189

yor

Hi,

I always do my Mimaki (CJV30-160) vinyl cuts via Illustrator Mimaki FineCut 8 and generally I love it very much, but sometimes and regularly enough my click on RL to start a cut gives me this warning:

"An Error occured. Error No. 1346458189"

The FineCut update to the 8.7.5 version gives the same warning..

My way to bypass the problem is to use my Illustrator CS6 instead, but AI CC is my main production tool..

Does anyone have an idea about this Error, please ?

Last edited:

yor

It seems that there are not much people using AI Mimaki FineCut.. hmmm... I am a little bit surprized.. =[

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I believe that is actually an illustrator error and not specific to FineCut. A lot of people use FineCut but I think this error is specific to your setup because I have never seen it and I install these printers for a living. I would call Mimaki and see what they say.

yor

VanderJ and Pitzu, thank you very much.. my case is clearer now, I will be patient and will continue using CS6 =]