Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illustrator Mimaki FineCut ERROR: 1346458189

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by yor, Jul 6, 2018.

1. yor

yor New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    LAVAL
    Hi,

I always do my Mimaki (CJV30-160) vinyl cuts via Illustrator Mimaki FineCut 8 and generally I love it very much, but sometimes and regularly enough my click on RL to start a cut gives me this warning:

"An Error occured. Error No. 1346458189"

The FineCut update to the 8.7.5 version gives the same warning..

My way to bypass the problem is to use my Illustrator CS6 instead, but AI CC is my main production tool..

Does anyone have an idea about this Error, please ?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Tags:
  2. yor

yor New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    LAVAL
    It seems that there are not much people using AI Mimaki FineCut.. hmmm... I am a little bit surprized.. =[

3. VanderJ

VanderJ Merchant Member - Printer Parts and Sevice

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I believe that is actually an illustrator error and not specific to FineCut. A lot of people use FineCut but I think this error is specific to your setup because I have never seen it and I install these printers for a living. I would call Mimaki and see what they say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pitzu

Pitzu Member

May 2, 2018
    Romania
  5. yor

yor New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    LAVAL
    VanderJ and Pitzu, thank you very much.. my case is clearer now, I will be patient and will continue using CS6 =]