• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm at my wits end!!!

Doug78

I've been talking to artbot for awhile now and he's helped me through many issues and I thank him for that. This problem I can't figure out.

Here's some details:

TJet 1671 Chinese printer with single DX7 head. I have a backup head also because I thought the original head was bad, but they are both doing the same thing so I don't believe it's the heads. My ink pump is not working so I have to pull ink through with a syringe manually instead of running automatic cleanings with the printer until I get a new pump here. I have replaced dampers and replaced capping station.

I get a near perfect nozzle check right after pulling ink through. I start printing a file and my ink all falls off. I've attached a picture for reference. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 222

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I've been talking to artbot for awhile now and he's helped me through many issues and I thank him for that. This problem I can't figure out.

Here's some details:

TJet 1671 Chinese printer with single DX7 head. I have a backup head also because I thought the original head was bad, but they are both doing the same thing so I don't believe it's the heads. My ink pump is not working so I have to pull ink through with a syringe manually instead of running automatic cleanings with the printer until I get a new pump here. I have replaced dampers and replaced capping station.

I get a near perfect nozzle check right after pulling ink through. I start printing a file and my ink all falls off. I've attached a picture for reference. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like you already answered your question?

Doug78

I figured it out. I was pulling ink through the capping station before the pump. Once I pulled it through I took the syringe off the tube therefore not holding a vacuum. I need to run the tube through the pump and then pull into the syringe to maintain vacuum. Even though the pump doesn't work it still keeps air from getting back up in to the head.

SOLVED!