• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm Back

Joseph Dunkle

Okay so I am not new here, just a return. I got out of the sign business and I was told I would get sucked back into the sign business. Well it happened!! Thanks to the city council all the large signs have 60 days to be down.

So I have been sucked backed in, and how great it is to work for someone else and not have to worry about the bills.

I love making signs!!!:unclesam:

Here is to all my old friends on here and the others I will get to know:beer

vid

What, did they outlaw fires in SC, too?... and whose going to rescue kittens from trees, now (or did you leave the fire dept.?

Anyway, welcome back! Cheers :beer

Joseph Dunkle

I am still with the fire dept, I work a 48 hours on, 96 hours off so I spent alot of time sleeping on my days off, so now that I am doing signs again I feel more productive. I am doing production and installs and helping customers that walk in the door for what I feel is a reasonable rate. They want me to do a little bit of sales outside but I am trying to figure out what I want as a kickback.

I know...I've spent many vacations in Palmetto Dunes. I got engaged in HH. My in-laws bought 2 condos in Gulf Shores and they are going to sell them this year when they retire. Looking to get back to the Island soon. I miss it. Good to see your back.