• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for a merchant that sells Mutoh Smart Cards

0igo

My old seller stopped selling them and the ones i bought off of eBay were no good :( . Does anyone have a recommendation of where they buy theirs? Preferably looking for 1L but if 440 is the only card they sell that'll do. thank you.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thanks Antnee.

Premier Colour is a merchant member based in S. California. We have two types of cards.

1. Cards for 1204, 1304, 1604, 2604.
Generic Smart Card for Mutoh Valuejet 1204, 1304, 1604, 1614 & 2606 (440ML)

2. Cards for 1324, 1624, 1638, 2638, 628 and X models.
Generic Smart Card for Mutoh Valuejet 628, 1324, 1618,1624, 1638, 2638 (440ML)

Ink users pay $5 less each card. We carry Bordeaux, Jetbest and Marabu ink. We have Roland XR640, RS640, Mutoh 1204, 1624X as demo to show the ink quality and materials.

www.premiercolour.com
714-668-9200

GmanDesign

I can vouch for Premier Colour. I used then for years to get ink, cards and other supplies. Only reason I swapped is cause the company I have service my machine wouldn't hold to warranty if i didn't use their house ink.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
My old seller stopped selling them and the ones i bought off of eBay were no good :( . Does anyone have a recommendation of where they buy theirs? Preferably looking for 1L but if 440 is the only card they sell that'll do. thank you.

If you still need smart cards, we have them in stock. Order by 5 pm for same day shipping. Ink customers pay $10.00 each card. Non ink customers pay $15.00.

Generic Smart Card for Mutoh Valuejet 628, 1324, 1618,1624, 1638, 2638 (440ML)

0igo

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Would you be interested with Jetbest eco solvent ink for your Mutoh printer? It is $35.00 per 500ml. With Jetbest refillable system, you don't need to pour using funnel anymore. You would plug in a bottle on top of the Jetbest refillable cartridge and forget about it. After it ran out, remove the bottle and plug another one back on. Very easy to use. No more spills or frustration. Plug in in seconds to use.

This youtube video is for Roland printer, but same concept. Colors are strong, special formulated ink that prevents ink cloggings. Lots of good reviews on signs101. 30 days money back guarantee.

Thank you but after headaches with smart cards I found out I could get my printer get printer unlocked and I did that. Now my printer doesn't need smart cards but thank you for the heads up.

Ppcwilly

Thank you but after headaches with smart cards I found out I could get my printer get printer unlocked and I did that. Now my printer doesn't need smart cards but thank you for the heads up.
Send me the info if you have it, how to unlock printer?

0igo

Send me the info if you have it, how to unlock printer?

I have a tech who unlocks it. Cost is $900. It does a permanent unlock so no more use of smart cards ever. The process is the same mutoh would do for half the cost. The tech I know works for mutoh.

Mr Moss

hi,can you send me a guide on how to unlock the printer,i have a xerox 8265 i want to unlock but i get no help or leads online

thanks

0igo

hi,can you send me a guide on how to unlock the printer,i have a xerox 8265 i want to unlock but i get no help or leads online

thanks
Like I said before it's a tech that works at mutoh that did for me. My printer had to be connected online for him to do it. Cost is $900

JasonMeisnerSTS

I would be happy to help anyone out with Mutoh products including parts, inks, or smart cards. We are a US Ink manufacturer in South Florida and also a Mutoh dealer. Let me know how I can be of assistance.

Mau Dur

I have a tech who unlocks it. Cost is $900. It does a permanent unlock so no more use of smart cards ever. The process is the same mutoh would do for half the cost. The tech I know works for mutoh.
Can you put me incontact with that tech? Or if he works for you, how could we go about purchasing the unlock from you?

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I'm selling 1L original cards on ebay (8L for USD99) in case you need some, I can send you the link. I can also tailor an offer for you till you unlock it permenantly.