• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im Looking For A Sign Shop That Can Build A 2x12 Signbox In Northern California.

0igo

If anyone has a wholesale price on this please message me. Every company i call has been giving me ridiculous prices. thank you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is it single faced or double sided ??
Will it be a single pole with a saddle mount or two posts or flush mount if 1 sided ??
Do you want LEDS or fluorescent ??
Can you pick it up, or must it be delivered ??
Who decorates the face ??
Must it have a U/L stamp ??

0igo

Is it single faced or double sided ??
Will it be a single pole with a saddle mount or two posts or flush mount if 1 sided ??
Do you want LEDS or fluorescent ??
Can you pick it up, or must it be delivered ??
Who decorates the face ??
Must it have a U/L stamp ??

Single faced, fluorescent and I can get get the acrylic face. Doesn't need the U/L stamp. I can pick up and anywhere within 3 hours of my location. Flush Mount against the outside wall connected to 110v commercial building connection. If you can make it let me know.

Johnny Best

Ehh can find the isle.
Did'nt ask the right people Oigo ...
newhomedepot.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What price range have they given you so far ??

You are gonna pay dearly to have something like that shipped in if you find your price in your range.

Even if you get a knock-down kit, it will cost you a lot.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
we had a 2'x20' built from a knock down kit. The cost was about 900 when we got it all put together. if you charged the right amount, you should have a smile on your face.