• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for good UV printer

lulok07

Hello,

I’m looking for UV printer 320 cm wide (printing zone) with roll to roll system.
The most important things are:

• High speed printing
  • Very good quality, no lower then 600 dpi
  • Possibility to printing double sided
  • Mesh kit option
  • Easy maintenance
Please, can anyone recommend me some printers. I got a offer to buy HP XP2750, but some guy told me about problems with head clogging on that printer.
Can anyone confirm this ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In all honesty, only you, and you alone. ..... can make an educated decision based upon your needs and pocketbook. All you will get here are emotional testimonials and arguements.

Take some of your best files to the various distributors and watch them do the work. Look at the ease, quality and maintenance needed. Knock out a deal you want and bargain or just pay out.

Good luck..........

petepaz

In all honesty, only you, and you alone. ..... can make an educated decision based upon your needs and pocketbook. All you will get here are emotional testimonials and arguements.

Take some of your best files to the various distributors and watch them do the work. Look at the ease, quality and maintenance needed. Knock out a deal you want and bargain or just pay out.

Good luck..........

+1

we have the roland LEJ640. we did our research as Gino suggests and that best fit our needs at the time with that said... it is a good quality printer. we have other roland machines so the rip is the same and we didn't really need much training or have a big learning curve. the price point was great. the only bad part is it's not a speed demon by any means. it does do roll to roll and rigid substrates (up to 1/2") 64" wide material.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know the exchange, but that doesn't sound like enough to be effective.

DIGIXTRA

Digixtra
Hello,

I’m looking for UV printer 320 cm wide (printing zone) with roll to roll system.
The most important things are:

• High speed printing
  • Very good quality, no lower then 600 dpi
  • Possibility to printing double sided
  • Mesh kit option
  • Easy maintenance
Please, can anyone recommend me some printers. I got a offer to buy HP XP2750, but some guy told me about problems with head clogging on that printer.
Can anyone confirm this ?

You are looking at 1/2 million dollars machine..:)