• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imageclub10.com

rivalsigns

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with imageclub10.com. I received a sales call from a guy named Shawn claiming to be the owner. He gave me a sales pitch on how their website has everything from up to date vehicle templates to wrap textures and hi res images. The full price for a year is $395 and he offered it to us for $299 with a 30 day trial.

I'm not one to make on the spot decision so I told him we'd check out the site and call back. We searched the site for a Ford F-150 template and found that they did not have anything newer than 2014. Tried a few different other things as well and it just wasn't looking as he described the site.

He called back the same day and I told him what we had found. This guy went on a tirade about "how could you question my website?" and "are you asking me to give you access for free?" I mean this guy was ridiculous and went on and on not letting me get a word in. He also told me how ridiculous I was to suggest that his website wasn't all that he claimed to be. He said he's been to SGIA and everybody loves them! Despite his aggressive and outrageous pitch, I told him nicely we wouldn't be spending our money with him and he hung up on me! He called back a few minutes later and got someone else in my store. He apologized and said he'd still like our business.

He called again this morning and got one of my employees. He asked for me and when told I was with a customer, said to have that "M-Fer call me." He called again and got me. He then claims that another shop here in town has been using them for 3 years and loves them and literally told me to "Be a man and sign up." I have had it at this point and asked him if he speaks to all of his prospective customers this way. I don't take kindly to being spoken to by anyone in that manner much less someone that wants my business. This seems like a scam to me. By the way, I called the other shop and they've never heard of them.

Just wanting to know if anyone else has had this experience with them, and also possibly warn others to steer clear of this company.

Fritz

We bought the whole package deal a month ago because they gave a discounted price. Since then they have called numerous times asking about the software and if we'd renew with absolutely no concern for wasting our time. A guy named Mike called here today and could not understand that I did not have time to hear his sales pitch for yet another new program "signart10". They said that their program now has vehicle outlines with the measurements. I told him it already did and he tried to tell me I was not listening to him and I need to re up with this new program. I told him he had to speak to the owner I was a designer and he wanted cell numbers. I said no I can't, I asked for his number and he said call the 800 number. I asked for his name and he said Mike. I asked for a last name and he hung up and said he email us. These people are real jerks!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
There's a whole other thread about them. They are on a rampage again the past few days.