• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imageclub10!!!!!!!!!!!!

laserman70

This guy has called numerous times.
He is so rude and uses foul language.
We have told him over and over that we are not interested.

I have never dealt with anyone in our industry this foul.
Have any of you received calls from this guy (shawn)?

Kwiksigns

wookie
Yeah, he is a bit of an a hole. calls every few months and starts to insult me when he realizes just who I am and that we have no interest in his website.

Haha, good old Terrence Phillip, the guy is harder to get rid of than the herp. We used to come up with new ways to F with this guy when he called the shop.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
I've never heard of this guy but what a reputation. What kind of sales technique is that?

signgirl509

These guys are horrible!!!!! They call continuously...talk over us when we tell them we are not interested. They have
yelled and harassed my designers. Stay away at all costs!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Yep he started up again this week....called us 5 times Wednesday. I gave him an earful.

spectrum maine

i dealt with him- called his boss told him his sales guy was a moron- the sales guy tried threatining me over & over on the phone, i kept hanging up on him. he told me he had a wife & kids & if he lost his job he was gonna hunt me down.biggest asshat salesman i have ever dealt with.

Pippin Decals

is this $*%*hole on the forum? If so, why isnt he been removed.Could call the cops on him for harassment.He will stop after that..Just show the officer the number he has called from to verify it.

Frank Linson

Sean is a tool but we have used their products and have had to send stuff back as well. They are hard core sales people, so if you have an aversion to dealing with them, get caller ID or set your phone to not accept the number, new phone systems have that option.

eaglesign

We wanted to know if anyone has went with these guys before. We got a call from Terrence and thought we would give them a shot. If you have tried these guys before how was your experience? I read through the sales call complaints but didn't see much on the product itself. We subscribed last week but haven't gotten any login info as of yet and are wondering if we may have been scammed. I've talked to Terrence since subscribing but we've been burned before even while staying in contact with people. Any info or suggestions you can give would be helpful. Thanks

AKwrapguy

We use them and it seems to be ok. It's not 'everything' that you would want and the site design and search option have a little to be desired but they have stock images, vectors, vehicle templates and fonts which is nice.

From what I've seen Shutterstock is great for just about everything except vehicle templates which you can get a subscription for by itself.

Depending on what your doing try Envato Elements thy have some interesting stuff as well.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Is this the ImageClub that started up in Calgary in the 90s and was bought by Adobe or Getty?

<edit> Never mind, I don't think it is after looking at their site

lolfailure

Just received another call from Shawn. We have repeatedly and forcefully told them we are not interested. Last time he called I attempted to cut our conversation short & just asked if he was selling wrap templates. He got extremely defensive and said he would "just email" instead of answering my question and hung up on me. This time I just hung up when he said who he was because we are absolutely not interested. He called back angry that we "hung up in his face" even though most of our previous calls had ended with him hanging up on us, which presumably they see as a good business tactic when they do it. Our lead designer got on the phone and asked who he was and he gave us the fake name Mike Brown despite previously identifying himself to me as Shawn as well as recognizing his voice from our numerous conversations. He asked us "what [our] problem" was and why he "gets an attitude" every time he calls our business and inquired whether we wanted to "start something."

This company is garbage and most of their artwork is stolen from other artists/pages. Their payment rates for the legit artists are apparently not very good either. Just adding another story as if we needed more evidence that they are awful.