• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Impala SS Font

Sticker Dude

I have a paint and body shop ask me if I have the Impala SS font because he is finishing up a Caprice SS and wants it to look like the Impala SS so he can airbrush it
Does anyone know what that Font is?
Help!!
:thankyou::signs101::U Rock:

GK

I would be willing to bet lots of money its not a font and it was drawn up just for the Impala, but there are some similar fonts from Font Diner and Magneto & Raceway from Font Bureau

TonyHoles

I have it at home on my laptop and I will post the name of it when I get home around 6pm est. If it's not the official font, it does look exactly the same. I have used it many times. I don't believe it is any of the above posted fonts either.

GK

I have it at home on my laptop and I will post the name of it when I get home around 6pm est. If it's not the official font, it does look exactly the same. I have used it many times. I don't believe it is any of the above posted fonts either.

This is Sandoval Speed...

Attachments

• imp.jpg
    imp.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 653

Sticker Dude

Thats Great I used that before I remember now because The regular Sandoval is kinda differant in the first letter Great thanks guys

Why bring up 1 1/2 year old threads and then hi-jack them?

.:help

I'm not hijacking them. I used the search? My gosh. How come people feel like they "own" a thread. I understand that the OP posted it, but I asked if they had a link on brandsoftheworld.com because it was not on there when I looked for it. That is why I was curiuos abou it. I dont pay attention to the date of ANY threads. If I find something of substance on it, I will post on it to get some feedback.