• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Important Flexi 8.5 Mac Announcement

Steph_Stamm

Due to many of the changes implemented in OS X Mavericks, SAi Flexi 8.5 for Mac will not operate on OSX 10.9. Flexi 8.5 was released in 2007 on a development platform which is not compatible with OS X Mavericks. Therefore, we recommend users who wish to continue to use Flexi 8.5 for Mac to not upgrade to OS X Mavericks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding.

MrG

Due to many of the changes implemented in OS X Mavericks, SAi Flexi 8.5 for Mac will not operate on OSX 10.9. Flexi 8.5 was released in 2007 on a development platform which is not compatible with OS X Mavericks. Therefore, we recommend users who wish to continue to use Flexi 8.5 for Mac to not upgrade to OS X Mavericks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding.

So does 8.5 work ok with Mac OS versions before Mavericks? Like Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion? I'm now running Snow Leopard but would like to update to a newer OS. Which OS would be best?
I have lots of old files created with Roland's old SignMate program, so need a program that can import these files.
This runs on an Intel i3 CPU iMac.
Thanks!

"Deposit Please"

The End of the Road!

After many years of uncertainty on it's future and many of my dollars later, Sai finally jumps ship. I hope you left some lifejackets on-board.

Bigcat_hunter

I just found this out the hard way. Thank god I have two computers running or I would be dead in the water. Just bought Caldera, should be here tomorrow. Hope it's an easy learning curve.

Glad I jumped from the Flexi train wreck over to Onyx now. The Mac version of Flexi was a buggy, crash machine, piece of crap... would always crash halfway through a banner for no reason. Lots of wasted time and materials.

Onyx 11 rules!

Steph_Stamm

So does 8.5 work ok with Mac OS versions before Mavericks? Like Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion? I'm now running Snow Leopard but would like to update to a newer OS. Which OS would be best?
I have lots of old files created with Roland's old SignMate program, so need a program that can import these files.
This runs on an Intel i3 CPU iMac.
Thanks!

Hi MrG, Snow Leopard is the latest compatible OS with Flexi 8.5 Mac, so we don't recommend upgrading your operating system beyond Snow Leopard.

Z SIGNS

I've been thinking about buying flexi.I currently use corel and ai.
Besides the rip and plotting does flexi do anything that can't be done in corel or adobe ?