• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Importing graphics into flexi

graywoulf

I mainly use Flexi-Pro for all of my work but importing picture files or other graphics in .jpg or .bmp format causes everything to slow way down to a point that I sometimes think my PC is frozen when I try to save my work. All that compressing going on is time consuming and especially when you want to open a file while the customer is waiting. My PC has a quad core processor as well as 3 gigs of RAM so that should be helping work around this problem.

If Flexi did not do all of the compression of the files this might not be a problem but there seems to be no way to change how Flexi processes these files... or is there? Any suggestions guys and gals??

graywoulf

I try to not use the hi-res files but now I'm thinking that I could lower the resolution way, way down when I can. I am using the latest version of Flexi with Vista Home Premium. Thanks for the input.