• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Desperate Need For Help, And Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Will and it was suggested i come here or look online for printing people and sign makers by a former sign maker over a search i am currently conducting..

Anyway, i have been looking for the better part of 3 weeks for a particular piece of clip art that appeared in the 1980's, (1988) to be exact... I have only seen it used in 1 place and after contacting the new owner, he told me it had came from clip art but which he didn't know..

I have tried Google, and numerous other places even all the way to emailing "LetraSet" thinking it may have been one of those cut and paste type deals they had way back for printing people in the day to no avail! Every search term you can think of from ornament, badge, crest, pattern, design, i have tried and nothing! And rarely does anything even come close.

The design is in fact of a wrestling belt made from the WWF back in the day. The guy who made it for them is the one i called and the new guy that took over for him named "Dave" told me it was for sure Clip Art which rules out a custom design for sure.

It was suggested by a local print sign guy to come online and i found you guys in a search... The reason i would like to have it is for wood burning and such... It is a really beautiful design which makes me wonder why no one else has ever used it besides them!

Attached is a photo of it. I have even tried the google image feature that just brings up more regular pics of the same belt but no actual reference to the elements or parts themselves. I have looked through countless software from A.E 300K to others of the early 90's going back as far as windows went.

As a reward, i am prepared to offer a link to the person who can help me locate what collection it comes from that has more clip art than any sign person could ever want! were talking 20+ gigs worth!

If there is any help you can offer i am so very thankful and i appreciate any info someone could offer on just where to look at so i can find a copy for myself. Not asking for a direct copy, just what collection it comes from.

Thanks again and nice to meet ya!

Will

Attachments

• eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 438