• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of Dry Erase Poster material

Dr. Decal

I'm in search of an eco-solvent printable dry erase poster material.

I have a large order that needs filled by next Friday. In the past we have printed normal poster material and laminated with a dry erase laminate.

Not only is dry erase laminate out of stock everywhere, but I would like to eliminate the lamination process by finding a dry erase poster material.

I will need this material delivered to West Virginia as soon as possible.

Thanks for any input.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm in search of an eco-solvent printable dry erase poster material.

I have a large order that needs filled by next Friday. In the past we have printed normal poster material and laminated with a dry erase laminate.

Not only is dry erase laminate out of stock everywhere, but I would like to eliminate the lamination process by finding a dry erase poster material.

I will need this material delivered to West Virginia as soon as possible.

Thanks for any input.

You could also try using your normal gloss laminate as a decent dry erase.

rjssigns

Try Crayola washable water base markers on whatever vinyl you have in stock. They wipe right off of Arlon 6000XRP.
Works great on foam-pvc too. I make foam-pvc airport boards for limos and taxis. No complaints.

boxerbay

no we do it the normal way. print then lam with dry erase lam. you can get a 24"x10yrd roll for $105 at fellers. dont always believe what a sales rep tells you.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This particular customer has decided to go another way, but I would love to pick this material up for future use.

Have you ever printed to this material? My Grimco rep said that it doesn't work as advertised, and it is almost $1000 per roll.

I sell that same roll for $650, Grimco is working you guys on that stuff.